Events & Open Days
Interested to see what MyGiving has to offer? Want to see the Contactless terminal in action? Want to meet with local, like-minded people who are all facing the same day-to-day challenges as you?
Then we’d like to invite you to one of our upcoming Open Days taking places across Edinburgh, London, Bath and many more!
Running from 10am to 3pm (unless stated otherwise) the day includes presentations on all of our software packages, with specific focus on our NEW MyGiving.Online application.
There will also be computers setup around the room allowing you to get hands on with the software of your choosing and staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have (there will also be an abundance of Tea and Biscuits!)
If you are interested in attending any of these FREE Open Days, we ask that you please register your interest by clicking below
Due to the current pandemic we have moved our Open Days to virtual webinar presentations to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Below you’ll find the details of all of our upcoming events:
On 29 September at 3pm we will be hosting an Open Day style webinar presentation on MyGiving.Online. Lasting approximately one and a half hours we will demonstrate all the key features of MyGiving.Online including;
- How it can easily store all your donor, donation and declaration information
- The variety of methods available to either manual add or import your donations
- It’s seamless integration with 3rd party apps to accept online donations and set-up direct debits
- Claiming back Gift Aid from the HMRC
- And much more!
On 28 September at 3pm we will be hosting an Open Day style webinar presentation on MyFundAccounting.Online. Lasting approximately one and a half hours we will demonstrate all the key features of MyFundAccounting.Online including;
- How it can help you can manage your funds
- The variety of methods available to either manual add or import your transactions
- It’s seamless integration with MyGiving.Online
- Producing your end of year accounts
- And much more!
For help with attending one of our Webinars, click the ‘Help’ button over on the left-hand side and search “Webinar”.